Saturday, December 5, 2009

Office Party



I was on my way to pick up Billy from school and was listening to the radio. It said that if you wanted to win an office party then be one of the first six callers. What it was was for a free steak or chicken dinner at Cowboys East for 20 of your friends for the next night (Friday). I thought that would be cool. Plus Todd and I have been country dancing there. So I called. It took a few tries to get through but I won one of the spots. YEH! I called as many of my friends as I could think of to come. I called our normal babysitter and she was able to babysit. Last night we were able to get 15 people at Cowboys for the "party". It was a lot of fun. the food was OK but heh it was free for all of us. You can't beat that. Here are the people that came; Todd, Me (of course), Mom, Becca, Jeff, Jeff's sister, Rebecca, Damon, Bridgette, Micheal, Bridgette's friend, Johnny, Liz, Bryan and Kristen. We played some pool, hang out and danced. It was great!I forgot to take my camera in to the club but here are two from after we left.

1 comment:

Anne Osman said...

How fun. I like the kids' pictures by the red rock. Ellie's hair is getting so long.