Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Company Holiday Party

The FRG put together a Holiday party last night for Todd's company. I can't take much if any credit for it. Lauren and Monica put the whole thing together. I couldn't find anywhere that we could aford so I asked Lauren if she could look for a place for us. She and Monica went out and found a place on Base that was perfect. And we didn't have too cook anything and it was in our budget. Danna came up with the idea for a cake. She went to Sams and they even were able to put our crest on it. It turned out great! It was great not to have to cook and try to decorate a place. We had a great turn out too. Over 200 people came. The kids had fun with Santa. I tried to talk with as many people as I could (which isn't in my comfort zone) since I am the FRG leader. We are trying to set a good impression for the FRG as a lot of people have had bad experiences with them in the past. I definatly wouldn't want to be the FRG leader without my leadership. They have taken most of the burden off of me and it is nice. We still have a lot more to do to prepare for next summer but we will get there. Oh and I am proud of Todd. I think he is great! I am very lucky to have him!

No comments: