Billy, Katie, Ellie, & Johnny
Sisters
The Boys
The Girls
We read the Christmas story and hung up the stockings. Then the kids and Todd and I got to open up our one present. PJ's. I tried to get a family pics but it didn't work out too well. Here is the best I could do. We have too many goofballs or babies in the family. All the girls and boys got matching pajama pants. I thought it was fun! Especially since I matched my two girls:)The kids got to talk to Santa on the phone today. Katie asked for a flute, Billy for a car, and Johnny for a sword. They also made some cookies to leave out for Santa. We had a fun evening!



1 comment:
So cute! I love the family picture. It's a very typical family moment!! :-)
Did you make the pants? Such a good idea. I bet Makaila would love to have matching pants for her and I. Not so sure my two boys would be up for it, but who knows. I'm sure they'd wear just about anything I make :-)
Post a Comment