Sunday, November 22, 2009

November

So two months later....we are still alive. I still can't find my cord but when I do I have some cute pics. Katie and Billy are enjoying school. Johnny wants to go so bad. I tell him he gets to go next year. Ellie is six months. She wakes up once a night for a bottle but other then that she sleeps great at night. I like putting all the kids to bed at 8 and then having the evening to myself. I have been reading a couple of new authors. One is Anne Perry. I like her books. I have never been able to guess who did it and why until the end of the book which is saying a lot. I also started reading Robert Jordan. I read the first book in his series and now I am looking for the second book. They are hard to find.
I have been busy with FRG stuff. There always seems to be something going on or some meeting to go or some event to plan. Mom is a great help because she watches the kids for me when I need to go somewhere without them. It is a blessing! Todd and I just finished the boy's bunk beds. It only took over a year and I am very happy they are finally done. They look cool too. Billy fell off the top bunk once already but hopefully he won't again. He is too much of a wiggle worm.
New moon finally came out and I love it. I thought they did a great job with the movie. I went to the midnight movie with mom and three friends. Then I dragged Todd to see it with me yesterday. He is a good sport and came.
Katie and Billy both played soccer this year. Katie is a great midfielder and she loves to play. Billy at least kicked the ball a few times. He still seemed to have fun though. Katie just started dance. She is in a Pre Ballet/tap/jazz class. It was fun buying her ballet stuff. She looks cute all dressed up. I hope she enjoys it this year.
Halloween was fun. I made costumes for the kids and Todd. Mom found my outfit at a yard sale. I was Tonks, Todd was Lupin and Ellie was Teddy Lupin (Tonks and Lupin's baby in the seventh book)Billy was Harry Potter, Katie was Ginny Weasley, and Johnny was Ron Weasley. WE had way too much candy after Halloween but got rid of a good portion last week when we made pinata's for cub scouts. They were fun to make.
We are staying here for Thanksgiving as Todd is serving Thanksgiving at the DFAC on Thursday. We will have a great week though and enjoy our time together.

1 comment:

Millers! said...

Thanks for the update you sound great! Cant wait to see updated pictures of you guys! miss you.