Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day






Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. I have to admit I like mothers day. This year Todd asked what I wanted and I told him I didn't want him to get me anything, just for him and the kids to bring me breakfast in bed. It doesn't cost anything and the kids love to do it. When they brought me breakfast the kids were excited to tell me what they did. Katie toasted the english muffin and buttered it. The boys helped Daddy make the eggs and Billy poured the orange juice. Today has made me glad that I am a mom. There are times when being a mom is hard and frustrating but there are other times where it is the most rewarding thing in the world. I love to see my kids happy. I also love when they give me hugs and tell me they love me.
I am still waiting for Ellie to be born. I am trying to be patient. I have one week till my due date. I hope I have her this week. Billy only had one more week of preschool and Katie will be done in two. It will be fun to have both of them home more this summer. Here is a picture of me last week. I am 38 weeks pregnant in this picture. This is the best I have looked being pregnant. I have gained 26 lbs. :)

1 comment:

Anne Osman said...

Happy Mother's Day. You are so tiny. You look great. I hope you have her this week, too. Love you!