Friday, April 24, 2009

Graduation





I graduated from BYU today. It feels great! We drove to Utah on Tuesday to stay in Manti. Todd flew in on Wednesday evening from his TDY. I got to hang out with Typhena on Tuesday and Wednesday. Then Grandma and Darrel came on Wednesday. Thursday we went up to Devil's Ribs for lunch and a hike. The kids had fun climbing. Grandma also road a four wheeler for the first time. Today we drove up to Provo. I picked up my gown and cap and then we went to El Azteca for lunch. After we headed to the Wilkenson Balroom to get seats. I visited my old boss Dennis. Then I got in line for graduation. It felt great to graduate. All that time and energy put into school feels rewarding. I love learning.

3 comments:

Millers! said...

Congratulations!!! I bet it feels good, for the whole time I have known you, you have been in school! What an amazing accomplishment! I bet Todd is THRILLED!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Congratulations!! That is totally awesome. You'll have to give me some tips on how to do it well. I'm going back to school after a 5 year hiatus.

Great job! Now what will you do with all the free time you have now since you don't need to study???

Anne Osman said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It sounds like you all had lots of fun, too. I know Grandma and Darrel are proud of you. I am proud of you, too.