Johnny turned two on the 28th. He seems so grown up. We invited the new neighbors from across the street for ice cream cake. They have two little boys. Johnny loved opening the presents. He got to the motorcycle and didn't want to open anymore. He wanted to play with the motorcycle. It was cute. I have some cute pictures but after I put them on the upstairs computer I accidentally deleted them before I could put them on Todd's laptop. We can't seem to get our main computer to bring up the Internet.
Lately I have been working on our family home videos. It is a project I have been waiting to do till after I finished school. It is so fun seeing video of our past fun times. And it is fun to see the kids when they were younger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Johnny!
Post a Comment