Monday, May 18, 2009

Ellie's Arrival






Elliana Ruby Stull was born on Friday May 15th at 2:04 in the afternoon. She weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces and was 21 inches long. I was having contractions about 10-15 minutes apart all night Thursday. They wouldn't get closer but they were getting painful so we went to the hospital around 9 am on Friday. No sooner did they hook me up then my contractions just stopped. But since I was already 6 centimeters dilated and 80% effaced they didn't want to send me home. So they admitted me. The anaesthesiologist put the tubes for the epidural in (not with the medicine) and they started me on petocin and when the contractions got painful told me to let them know. When they did they gave me the epidural and then broke my water. After that I was ready to have a baby. She came out on the fourth push. She has blond hair about an inch long. No red at all. She is cute! I am finally glad that she is here. The kids were so excited to come and see her. They let us go home the next day which was so nice.

No comments: