Saturday, May 23, 2009
Katie and the Puppy
Earlier this week a couple of neigbor boys asked Katie to play. She was really excited and they had been playing a while when they all came over here and went in the back yard. About five minutes later we heard the boy puppy crying. He wouln't stop either. The boys left right away while Katie was talking to Daddy. I thought one of the boys had hurt the puppy but it was Katie. She trough the puppy into the fence. Shocked right! Katie who loves the puppies and has never been mean to them through the puppy. It hurt one of the legs. Her punishment was she couln't pet the puppies again. It was the best punishment we could give because she loves holding and petting the puppies. Anyway we decided to see how the puppy was doing. After three days we realized that the leg was heaing bent or crooked. So Todd took him to the vet yesterday. They braced his leg because he had three little breaks in it. We hope it will work. He will be in the house for at least another 6 weeks. He will need to be potty trained pronto because I don't like pee and poop on my carpet. SO needless to say Todd and I are pretty frusterated with Katie. We know she didn't mean to hurt the puppy. We think she was just trying to show off for the boys. This dog is costing us more then our own kids have. Which is sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am sorry! How frustrating. I am sure she was showing off for the boys. Corbin has done things he normally would never do when friends are around. Sorry it is costing so much. $600.00 sure sounds like a lot of money to charge for an ultra sound and bracing the leg. Sorry!
Oh, that is so sad!! Poor little puppy. I agree, Monica often does things she knows better on simply because her friends are over and she wants to show them how big she is. That's so tough! Hang in there!
Post a Comment