Ellie is now a toddler. She can do alot of the stuff Katie Billy and Johnny can. At least she tried to. She uses her words and can express herself very well. She doesn't throw as many fits as she used too which is very nice. Loves animals and ponys and barbies. She also likes Mickey Mouse and Blues Clues. She is also growing out of naps. Which isn't a bad thing. She has such a cute grin:)I am so greatful that she is a part of our family. She also tries to get her sister katie to help her get something if I tell her no or am busy. She is smart and I love her to death!
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Ellie is a Toddler
Ellie is now a toddler. She can do alot of the stuff Katie Billy and Johnny can. At least she tried to. She uses her words and can express herself very well. She doesn't throw as many fits as she used too which is very nice. Loves animals and ponys and barbies. She also likes Mickey Mouse and Blues Clues. She is also growing out of naps. Which isn't a bad thing. She has such a cute grin:)I am so greatful that she is a part of our family. She also tries to get her sister katie to help her get something if I tell her no or am busy. She is smart and I love her to death!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment