Saturday, February 19, 2011
Back to life
We had a great two weeks with Todd home and also on our trip to Manti. Coming back and getting back in the hang of things was a little hard. Kids went back to school after three weeks. Katie was excited, Billy indiferent. The hardest thing was to get back into routine with FRG. There was so much to concentrate on in January. But got everything done needed too even if late. We went to Christian Ayala's birthday party and the kids had a blast. It was at Chucky Cheese. Saturdays have been our days to spend as a family. I have been trying to come up with fun things to do. We have gotten together with friends, gone to the zoo, went bowling,went hiking, and even went to McDonalds so the kids could play on the toys (it had started snowing hard and I had promised the kids something fun.) Johnny wants to go hiking everytime we go do something. He is cute. I love my family and lately have wanted to do more and spend more time witht them. They are such cute kids (most of the time:) They ask about when daddy is coming home alot more now. They say they miss him and I let them know that I miss him too. Todd tries to call every Saturday morning so we all get to talk to him. July couldn't come sooner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment