Hi again. I am slowly getting better at writing more often. It is nice to read all of your posts to hear how you are doing. We are finally at my Grandma's and Uncle Darrels. We left the day after the concert. Lelanya came and stayed with me for a few days. She is my best friend from college. We had a good time hanging out. She and I left the same time and had lunch at the Olive Garden, one of my favorite returaunts. Then we drove a few more hours and stayed at Aunt Paula's house. She is Todd's Aunt. It cut the trip down from 13 to 10 hours. So we stayed the night and headed out the next day. It was a long trip but we finally made it and I was very happy. The kids made a nice mess in the back seat throwing food and laughing but that was better then Johnny screaming because he wanted out of the seat. I haven't been to my Grandma's house for over 4 years so it felt good to be back.
We have just been hanging out and I have been relaxing. No big house progects to stress about so that is nice. I started knitting some wash cloths and am reading a couple of books. One is called, "A Long Way Gone" and it is about a boy who lived in Sierra Leone and lived trough a civil war and who had to fight at age 13. It is aweful what some people can do to each other. So kind of a depressing book. I am counting down the days till Todd comes home (about 2 weeks) and also till the new Twilight book comes out. Tabitha and I are going to go to one of the relase parties at Barnes and Noble while near Seattle. I am looking forward to it. Don't worry Todd, not as much as I am looking forward to seeing you:)
Grandma gave Katie her old camera and she has been taking pictures non stop so here are some of the good ones she took.



2 comments:
Isn't it so nice being at Grandma's house. I am glad you are having fun. I hope the last two weeks before Todd comes home go by fast. I love the pictures. Love you guys.
I love your hair! I'm so excited for you that Todd comes home SOON! Oh, I remember the anticipation!!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment