Billy is now three. Time sure flies by. We had a simple party with mostly family. I made a race car cake, ordered pizza and Billy opened presents. We lucked out this year in that we found great presents at a yard sale. I wanted to get him some more geo trax but didn't get them ordered in time. I found a whole box full at a yard sale for 5 bucks. Billy was so excited when he opened up the box that he didn't even eat his cake and ice cream. He wanted to play with the trains. He is a cute boy. He is my snuggler and I like that. His best friend is his cousin Lacie. This past week has been so cute to watch the two of them together. Yesterday Billy told Lacie that he liked her. And today he saved her a seat in nursery. I told him she might not be coming and he told me that she would be. Now if anything exciting is going on they tell each other animatedly and get so excited together. Like at the fire works. As soon as they started he explained that he had to go sit by Lacie and once next to her they began talking about the fireworks and how cool they were. It makes me alittle sad to know we are moving soon. They will see each other often though so hopefully they will stay good friends.
On the 3rd of July the kids were in the parade. They decorated their bikes and road them down main street waving to everyone. Of course Ty and I walked with them. Johnny got to ride with Grandma and Grandpa in their new roadster. Then next day we went down to the park to have fun at the festivities. Johnny won Little Mr. There is a contest for kids up to 3 years. You write some info about them and they walk on stage. Then they pick a boy and a girl (little miss) and the winner receive a 50$ savings bond. And Johnny won so that was exciting. Katie went on stage for the fashion show. Then they all did the races. We had a kids in the first 5 heats. They go by ages and we had a 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 year old. So that was cool. At dusk we went and sat on temple hill to watch the fire works. Johnny was mesmerized and enjoyed them till the finale which was really loud. The last couple of days if there is anything loud he starts to cry. It must hurt his ears.
We have one week till we head to Washington to visit my Grandma Shirley. The night before we leave we are going to the American Idols concert. I am very excited! Then we will spend two weeks with my Grandma and the over to the coast for the Stull reunion and Daddy coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I can't forget to add the release of Breaking Dawn the last book in the Twilight series. If you love to read and haven't read these books you have to! They are amazing. Up until a month ago Typehena had never finished a book (she doesn't like to read) but she finished reading Twilight and is now on the second. So read them if you get a chance. Love you all!



4 comments:
Katie sure looks a lot like you. Both boys look so much older. I can't wait to see them. I love yard sales. It is so nice when you can find something so innexpensive. I am glad Todd is coming home. Have fun at the American Idol concert. We love and miss you guys.
I cant believe Billy is 3 years old already, where does the time go.. I remember when he was first born visiting you in Weisbaden! WOW! Well I am sure hoping that you can see us when you come over this way... I know Doug Would love to see Todd and I would love to see you! Let me know... you can give me a call and let me know if you can or cant make it.. we could also meet you.. i dont know.. we will see.. here is my number 503-348-9108. hope to see you. Love ya! So glad Todd is coming home!
YAY for Todd coming home!!! I wish we could see you guys...where are you moving to? Isn't it crazy that Billy and Monica are 3??? I just had my second...we named her Leah Grace...and Monica seems so huge and old now. Anyways, you guys have been in our prayers and I'm so glad it is so close to Todd coming home. Have a great reunion! I can't wait to see your pictures!!
Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun! That's excitng about Todd coming home. Jason will be home in September for R&R, so I am counting down the days until that. Hopefully I'll get to see you again sometime.
Post a Comment