Sunday, July 20, 2008

American Idol's Concert

Hi everyone. Last Monday night Lelanya, Typhena, Tabitha, Donna (Tabitha's mother in law), and Jesse went to see the American Idols concert in Salt Lake City. I have never been to a concert and was very excited to go. It was awesome! We were in row 18 on the floor which was about 30 feet from the stage. So we could see them really good. The music was great and I don't think I have screamed so much in my like. Of course I wanted to see Jason Castro and had to wait till after intermission. They sang in order of being eliminated. So Chekezee sang three songs and then so on. So we had to wait to see them all. They all sounded really good even the ones I didn't like as much. When David Archeleta came on the screams were deftening. He is from Murry Utah and has an amazing voice. David A sang four songs and David Cook (the winner) sang five songs. For both we got to stand up by the stage and listen. I had a blast. I recorded a few of the songs but was running out of battery so didn't take as many as I would have liked. I will have to post pictures later as I am out of the state right now and my pics are on my home computer. I have some cool pics. I took pictures and video for Katie to see cause she likes Jason singing so she was excited to see them. I hooked them up to the tv and played Jason singing Some Where Over the Rainbow and she new the words and sang with it. I made a cd and listen to it a lot so she knows most of the songs that I have. The kids favorite song is David Cook's I'm Alive. They like it turned all the way up. They are cute.

1 comment:

Anne Osman said...

It sonds like you had such a great time. I can't wait to see the pictures.