The kids slept in today till 8:15 so we got to sleep in. They slept in the basement with Grandma so they came upstairs to wake us up. They were very excited to open presents. We took a stairway picture (another tradition) and then took down the stockings. Billy was Santa's helper and helped pass out the presents. Santa was nice this year. Billy got his erector set, Katie her dog that walks, Johnny the green sleeping bag he wanted, and dress up stuff for Ellie. Todd and I also got the kids Toy Story dolls. Katie got Jesse, Billy got Buzz, and Johnny got Woody. I got Todd a new laptop and I finally got my family stickers for the back of my car. We all got a bunch more fun presents and we had a great day being lazy together playing with our toys. The funniest part of the day was when Johnny opened his first present. It was the sleeping bag in a box. He got all excited and yelled, "A box"! He was all excited too and then he set the box aside and started opening a new present. We were laughing and asked him what was inside the box so then he looked in it. It was cute. I love my family and an so grateful that Todd was home this Christmas and that we could spend it as a family.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Christmas 2010
The kids slept in today till 8:15 so we got to sleep in. They slept in the basement with Grandma so they came upstairs to wake us up. They were very excited to open presents. We took a stairway picture (another tradition) and then took down the stockings. Billy was Santa's helper and helped pass out the presents. Santa was nice this year. Billy got his erector set, Katie her dog that walks, Johnny the green sleeping bag he wanted, and dress up stuff for Ellie. Todd and I also got the kids Toy Story dolls. Katie got Jesse, Billy got Buzz, and Johnny got Woody. I got Todd a new laptop and I finally got my family stickers for the back of my car. We all got a bunch more fun presents and we had a great day being lazy together playing with our toys. The funniest part of the day was when Johnny opened his first present. It was the sleeping bag in a box. He got all excited and yelled, "A box"! He was all excited too and then he set the box aside and started opening a new present. We were laughing and asked him what was inside the box so then he looked in it. It was cute. I love my family and an so grateful that Todd was home this Christmas and that we could spend it as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love the pajamas!
Post a Comment