We decorated the Christmas Tree on Saturday after Todd got home. Billy was especially excited to decorate it. He helped Daddy put the lights on and then the kids put on the ornaments. Even Ellie wanted to participate. It was fun because it is something that we haven't done in a few years as we usually travel to Utah or my sister's house and so we don't have a tree at our house. The kids helped put the presents under the tree and are now even more excited for Christmas. It love that Todd is home! I am just trying not to think about him leaving again. It is great to see him with the kids cause he is such a good dad and very helpful. I am a lucky girl!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Christmas Tree
We decorated the Christmas Tree on Saturday after Todd got home. Billy was especially excited to decorate it. He helped Daddy put the lights on and then the kids put on the ornaments. Even Ellie wanted to participate. It was fun because it is something that we haven't done in a few years as we usually travel to Utah or my sister's house and so we don't have a tree at our house. The kids helped put the presents under the tree and are now even more excited for Christmas. It love that Todd is home! I am just trying not to think about him leaving again. It is great to see him with the kids cause he is such a good dad and very helpful. I am a lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, Christina! I'm so glad Todd got to come home for Christmas!! You guys are always in our prayers. I can't believe how big Katie and Billy are!! And your two newest are so sweet. You guys are a beautiful family. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment