Our last full day at the cabin! Todd and Travis went ice climbing all day so Jen and I had fun hanging out at the cabin with the kids. The kids played outside and I borrowed some games form the lending library here at the resort to play. We had fun playing all sorts of games. We played Life: Pirates of the Carribean (a really fun game:), Scrabble Junior (Billy really liked playing this, Candy Land, and Twister. The kids had fun playing Twister. They were cute to watch. The boys got back pretty early and they took the kids into the hot tub. Here is a picture of all of them in the hot tub. Daddy's are so much fun! Now we are playing Pinochle and all the kidos are in bed. Love vacation. I don't want it to end.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Vacation Day Five
Our last full day at the cabin! Todd and Travis went ice climbing all day so Jen and I had fun hanging out at the cabin with the kids. The kids played outside and I borrowed some games form the lending library here at the resort to play. We had fun playing all sorts of games. We played Life: Pirates of the Carribean (a really fun game:), Scrabble Junior (Billy really liked playing this, Candy Land, and Twister. The kids had fun playing Twister. They were cute to watch. The boys got back pretty early and they took the kids into the hot tub. Here is a picture of all of them in the hot tub. Daddy's are so much fun! Now we are playing Pinochle and all the kidos are in bed. Love vacation. I don't want it to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment