Katie and Billy needed a family picture for primary so we finally got around to taking a new one. All three kids are even smiling which is amazing:)And today I had another ultrasound. We are having a girl:) Katie is very excited. The first thing she did when we told her was that she gets to have a bunk bed now. We are making bunk beds for the boys and Katie wanted one too but we told her that if the baby was a boy she would just get a regular bed. But if it was a sister then she would get bunk beds. So she is in seventh heaven. It is nice to know for sure. I am looking forward to another girl. She is about 4 pounds right now. Katie mentioned that now we will be equal. 3 boys and 3 girls.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
New Family Pic and its a Girl!
Katie and Billy needed a family picture for primary so we finally got around to taking a new one. All three kids are even smiling which is amazing:)And today I had another ultrasound. We are having a girl:) Katie is very excited. The first thing she did when we told her was that she gets to have a bunk bed now. We are making bunk beds for the boys and Katie wanted one too but we told her that if the baby was a boy she would just get a regular bed. But if it was a sister then she would get bunk beds. So she is in seventh heaven. It is nice to know for sure. I am looking forward to another girl. She is about 4 pounds right now. Katie mentioned that now we will be equal. 3 boys and 3 girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congrate on your new girl. I like your family picture your kids our getting so big.
I am so excited to have another niece. I can't wait to see her.
HOW FUN!! Congratulations! I'm glad you girls won't be outnumbered anymore. Although the amount of estrogen in one girl is enough to balance out 3 boys. HAHA!
Your family is growing and is so beautiful!! You guys look great and happy!
Congratulations on the baby girl! How exciting for Katie! Cute family pic!!
Congratulations I am so excited for you!!! great family picture, you looks so good! When are you due again?
Congrats on a new baby girl! They are so fun. And I love your family picture! Very cute.
Post a Comment