We have had a fun couple of weeks. A week after Jennie and Mike got here Todd's parents and Typhena her girls and Jesse came. So we have had fun visiting and playing lots of games. We had a good Thanksgiving. We all pitched in with the cooking. We also had the annual dessert making contest. We ate Dinner at one so for dinner we had all the dessert. Todd and I were lucky at cards yesterday and got a quadruple pinochle. It was cool.
This morning Ty, Jennie and I braved the crowds and went shopping. We got a few really good deals. I got about half my Christmas shopping done. Todd got one of his Christmas presents early. He got a 33 gallon air compressor. Ty got a pink vacuume Bissil. It was half off. And Jennie got glassware she wanted.
Now about twilight. I was sso excited to finally see it. The second time we went Jennie and I took Grandma. She read the books and liked it and she enjoyed the movie too. Then last night Jennie and I wanted to go see it one more time while we could. So it was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so jealous at how many times you've already seen Twilight!!
I totally missed you returning to the blogosphere. I'm so glad you are back. Make Todd give you a hug for me!
Post a Comment