I bought a couple bags of m&m's and the kids and I sorted them out by color. We each picked a color and then counted out 365 and put them in jars. One m&m to eat everyday until it is time for dad to come back from Afghanistan. The kids had fun sorting them. It was also fun to see how many of each color are in each bag. I thought this was a good thing for the kids to do to help count down Todd's deployment. Plus they like chocholat:)
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
M&M Jars
I bought a couple bags of m&m's and the kids and I sorted them out by color. We each picked a color and then counted out 365 and put them in jars. One m&m to eat everyday until it is time for dad to come back from Afghanistan. The kids had fun sorting them. It was also fun to see how many of each color are in each bag. I thought this was a good thing for the kids to do to help count down Todd's deployment. Plus they like chocholat:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's a great idea, Christina!! So smart. Hope the deployment speeds by for you guys!
Post a Comment