Monday, June 21, 2010

Military Ball

Todd's Battalion had a ball this month. We helped decorate the tables for our company which was fun. I also ordered the Beer mugs for the souvenirs. They turned out pretty good. They would have looked better in black writing which i will remember next time. It was a fun evening. Since Todd is the company commander it has been fun getting to know some of the other soldiers and their spouses. I have never been able to see Todd at work like I have being the FRG leader and I like it. I get to see a different side to him. Plus i like helping out and getting to meet the spouses.
I had a good time at the ball. It had a good program and the food was good too (which isn't always the case). We danced a couple of dances and then headed home. It is always fun to get dressed up. I especially like seeing Todd dress up!

No comments: