Saturday, March 13, 2010

Secret Families

This week is ward conference and we were given families to do fun things for all week. Our family was awesome and did nice things for all of us every day. This morning I was heading outside when I saw all the eggs on the lawn. The kids had a early Easter egg hunt. Every time we hear the doorbell the kids ran outside as fast as they could but we never caught them. We were completely surprised who our family ended up being.
We also had a family and we got busted the second day. The kids and I were in front of their house getting ready to drop the package off when they drove up. Katie was bummed but I told her they would still like their gifts even if they new who it was who gave them. It was fun to do nice things for others.

No comments: