Friday, January 15, 2010

Lost Teeth

Katie finally lost her two front bottom teeth. The adult teeth had already started to grow in behind them. She was tough and let Grandma knock them out. On Tuesday Katie, Billy, and Johnny went to the dentist for their sixth month checkup. And NO cavities:) Well Katie has one small one on her front baby tooth that would come out in the next sixth months so it doesn't need to be fixed:) However the dentist talked with me and we decided the best thing to do is to pull the two front side teeth so the front adult teeth will move forward. I hope all future dentist appointments are like this. That means a lot of brushing teeth! Ellie now has a total of four teeth coming in.
We had a pretty busy month. I had a couple FRG meetings, Todd went back to work full time :( and I started working out again. It is time to get rid of the baby fat! The kids are great. Katie got another gold ticket at school. I am proud of her. She is also really enjoying her dance class. Johnny really likes to box on the Wi. And Billy is still drawing every chance he can get. Ellie is finally mobile. She has started crawling and is a much happier baby. It was also in the 40's and 50's this week so it was great!

No comments: