


Last Saturday was Katie's last soccer game. She had a really fun season. She even made one goal (which she was so excited about she had to call daddy and tell him). I would have some more pictures but I have misplaced my camera (what a shocker). The pictures are from my Grandma's camera. She finally got to be goalie at the last game which she had been asking to do the whole season. I am 100 % sure that she has inherited Todd's coordination. If anyone knows me they know that I ran cross country because it required no coordination. But Todd was a big soccer player. So if we are lucky then Katie will be a runner and a soccer player. Katie has definitely inherited a liking for running from me. The longest run she has ever done was a two mile. Daddy has been taking her running in the mornings when he goes a couple days a week.
On Thursday Billy went to a pumpkin patch with his preschool class. Grandma, Johnny and I met him there. We got to see chickens, a big pig, dig for worms, and pick a pumpkin. One of the coolest things is that he let Jacob hold his hand. Jacob is another boy in his class. But Billy is really shy and usually won't hold other kids hand. When we started walking Billy told Jacob and me, "I'm not shy anymore". It was so cute!
On Friday we had our ward Halloween party. The kids dressed up and got to go trunk or treating. Katie is a Barbie fairy princess, Billy is superman, and Johnny is an Indian. They are looking forward to trick or treating Friday.
Last night Grandma, Katie, Billy, and I played the game of Life. I was really excited that Billy played the whole game. It was the first time he actually sat through a whole game. Of course their was a car and he loves cars. Today we had playgroup at a near by Park. It was a beautiful day with temps into he 70's. Six of us moms played a little soccer and then we ate lunch while the kids played on the playground. It is a great park. I am amazed at how many nice parks there are around here. This afternoon my cub scouts came over and we started making paper mache masks. My new calling in the ward is being the wolves and bears den leader. I have to admit I was shocked that I was called to it as I never had brothers and my kids are little but I will try to do a good job. I am starting to get to know the boys.



1 comment:
I loved reading your post. It made me laugh. I am glad you are all having fun. I am so excited that we get to come and see you in just over two weeks.
Post a Comment