Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tyler and Brittney's Wedding





Weddings are wonderful! Tyler and Brittney were married this weekend ( April 19th). They were married at Todd's parents, Len and Ruby's back yard. The weather was a little windly but it was sunny and warm. All of Todd's sibling were there (except Todd of course) which was so much fun. Katie followed Trevor arround. I don't know if she remembered him from Vriginia or not. He is a boy and there aren't many boys usually around so the kids tend to flock towards them when they are. Travis got out Todd's jeep and took it up into the hills. Billy was really excited about getting to finally ride it after it had sat covered all winter (Todd kept incouraging mr to get it out but I was too lazy and don't like the cold). But as soon as Billy realized that there was a four wheeler going on the expedition he wanted to ride on it so he road with Tabitha. The second day the brakes started going out and Trudy almost got is airborne while coming down firecracker. We got it on video.
The wedding was very fun and romantic. Billy was the ring boy (as there are only 3 boy nephews, one is 8 and the other is johnny). I did Brittney's hair. It has been awhile since I have done anyones hair and it was fun. Tyler and Brittney didn't want a line but ended up having to have one, which we took full pleasure in going through. They did a good job at getting cake in each others faces. The best I have seen so far. That night we had sun hanging out with family. We played some pinochle and went in the hot tub. Sunday we had to say goodbye to all the family that had to leave for home. I am happy to know we will see them all this summer for the family reunion.

PS I got a new hair cut with hightlights. I like having the bangs:) Oh and I am still trying to figure the picture thing out so that is why they are in crazy places.

No comments: